Need help ?Are you developer? Can be inform about news, updates? Can you try new versions before official presentation? Not a member yet? Please join us.
Newsletter-subscribeAre you developer? Can be inform about news, updates? Can you try new versions before official presentation? Not a member yet? Please join us.
New version of Barcode studio
Update for Delphi/C++ Berlin 10.1
Updated version Barcode studio 2016 with support for Embarcadero RAD studio Berlin 10.1
Support for direct print bar codes or using FastReport, ReportBuilder, QuickReport, RAVE report and ACE report environment.
Trial version you can download here :
Download trial version of Barcode studio for Berlin 10.1
Set of Delphi/C++ Builder components (Borland/Embarcadero™)|
Enable you create your own barcode, about 50 barcode symbologies supported, like
linear, postal, stacked PDF417 and high capacity 2D symbologies DataMatrix and QR Code
Download Trial version of
Barcode studioOrder/Buy full version of
Support for most used report engines :
Note : You need't any external file, this is natural Delphi/Pascal source.
Limitations: Trial version not contain full source files, main file is only as DCU and contain NAG screen. After registration of course you receive full source and and text about trial was removed.
Advantages for registered user:
- full Delphi/C++ Builder source code
- free email support
- all next updates free
- after registration in our email list you can receive info about updates
|Barcode studio in all version contain:
- TpsBarcodeComponent - non visual version barcode, good for export barcode to graphic file or direct print barcode without visual interface
- TpsBarcode - visual version of barcode, you can see barcode on screen, set all properties, print, export...
- for each report engines two components : one for direct print and one with any datasource connection
- Barcode editor - you can run from source code or in design mode with double click or right click mouse from popup menu. Here you can set all properties of barcode, editor contain links to our web pages with advanced info about all supported barcode symbologies.
- List/Combo boxes for easy select barcode symbology
Barcode on Delphi Component palette
Some small info:
Components when you install our Barcode studio in Delphi™ or C++Builder
All versions supports any connection to DataSource
Support for most used report engines : FastReport, RaveReport, QuickReport, ReportBuilder, ACE report and direct draw to any TCanvas.
Another our products
- Barcode library - older version barcode components, very good, like Barcode studio,but without 64bit support and not support latest Delphi versions